Hello, and welcome to the 30 Day Blog Challenge to create freedom in business and adventure in life!
Let me be the first to congratulate you on making a very smart choice towards your future and personal success.
By committing to the next 30 days you’re taking life changing steps in the direction of building a business and lifestyle you love.
It may be scary, even hard at times and I commend you for your dedication.
Now, lets jump into it…
Over the next 30 days you will have three acts to follow:
Act 1: Welcome to the world of digital nomads (Days 2-8)
You’ll learn how to:
Develop a winning and effective entrepreneurial mindset that will allow you to build a solid base from which to grow both personally and professionally
Understand what it really takes to be free and location independent and figure out your next steps for your current stage of suitcase entrepreneurship
Act 2: Build an online business you can run from anywhere (Days 9-21)
You’ll learn how to:
Choose the business model that most suits your lifestyle goals
Craft and create your one page business plan to profit and freedom
Learn how to use online tools, social media and outsourcing to build your online platform
Act 3: How to Become a Pro at Being Homeless (Days 22-30)
You’ll learn how to:
Prepare yourself for location independence and how to choose the right destination for your personal preferences
Establish your daily habits and routine that will ensure you stay productive, focused and successful no matter where you are
Become a savvy travel hacker and establish a global network of friends around the world
The aim of this series is as easy as 1-2-3:
Teach you the why and how of the step you’re about to take with real examples in action
Set you a task that you DO by writing your response on your blog (250-1000 words is a great ballpark range to aim for – but it’s your choice)
Provide you with further resources so you can dive in deeper or to learn from or great examples in action.
This three pronged approach is designed so that you come away from the challenge fully equipped with the knowledge, tools and resources to build your online business and create your ideal lifestyle plan, but you’ll also have achieved the blueprint to accomplish your own personal version of success.
Excited? So am I!
And I’m not the only one. Others are excited too and already wrote why they’ve joined this challenge like Katie Curtin with her post All Aboard The Suitcase Entrepreneur Blog Challenge : Life Design for Creative Souls
Let’s get started…
I wasn’t going to actually have you do anything today but I’ve had so many people asking when can I start that here’s what you can sink your teeth into (it’s optional) before the first challenge tomorrow:
TODAY’s challenge: Write a post on why you started your blog, who you wanted to reach, what you wanted it to be all about. Then state why you joined this blog challenge and what you want to get out of it.
Make sure you read the full fun details at suitcaseentrepreneur.com/blogchallenge and take the four simple steps to get started – go read them now!
A quick note on trackbacks and how to share your posts:
So that we can know when you’ve posted and include a link to your blog post in our daily round up you need to create a trackback.
Trackbacks are a way to notify blogs that you’ve linked to them. Think of them as the equivalent of acknowledgements at the end of a book.
Option 1: Trackback
Simply copy and paste the full URL of this blog post for example, which is https://suitcaseentrepreneur.com/blogchallenge/blog-challenge-day1
2. When you write your blog post response, paste it in the box below the text box you’ve typed your blog post into, which should look similar to this:
3. Publish your post and the trackback will be sent.
Option 2: Comment
If that’s a little technical simply leave a comment below with a quick sentence on what you wrote about and paste your URL.
(Note it may not show up straight away as I’ll have to approve comments with links in them).
Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 2 on Mindset: Have you got what it takes to be a Suitcase Entrepreneur. By the way if you’re as excited as I am and all the other awesome people emailing and messaging me, so share this cool challenge with your friends
Click to tweet: I’ve entered @suitcasepreneur‘s 30 day blog challenge. Fun-Fun-Fun! Wanna join me? http://bit.ly/1b8aZvQ Follow the 30 Day Blog Challenge Pinterest board as I’ll be pinning these posts and yours!
Round of just a few of the blog posts written by you
- Reba wants to become a consistent blogger while providing inspiration and motivation, and even offer a little fun along the way
- Navid is a lifestyle entrepreneur passionate about starting his own lifestyle business and finds Natalie to be a true inspiration
- Anne is working on creating a community of Soulmate Seekers, and is looking forward to gaining knowledge and skills along the way
- 64 year old Mike Kent at The Adventurous Traveller is going to blog about his travels starting with Unusual Places to Stay – Libya 1968
- Olivia O’Hara wrote Why I’m Here and Where We Will Go Together- If You’ll Join Me
- Nina over at The Emonista wrote about her intended purpose for her blog and what she intends to focus on
- Jessica at Write Ahead why she wants to blog to reach her online clients and establish better connections
- Katie wants her blog to be all about how it is okay to mess up, to fail, to undercook the pilaf or to burn the cookies.
- Over at Lifestyle Revolt, Marc will “follow my path to personal freedom, but I also want to grow it into a place where others can launch their own revolts”
- Verna is excited for the pull that this Challenge will give. Can she take her photography and story-telling to a whole new level?
- Sharleen wants to reach other women to lead a deliberate life, with clarity, purpose, and passion and feel empowered
- Anne reflects on her why and yours as well as how this fits with your next launch
- Mark undertakes to write the Uruguay Expat Life Manifesto and also live it by launching into deeper waters.
- Iona aims for her blog to become a resource that supports women in finding out what they need to live a life in balance on their own terms.
And there a ton more in the comments.