You’ve worked for months and poured your heart and soul into your digital product, but how the heck do you sell it now? With so many online payment processing tools out there, how are you supposed to know which one is going to be right for you.
Fellow Freedom Fighter, Nicholas sent me a question asking just this question. Just starting out, he wants to sell his online course, but is on a tight budget and doesn’t want to pay a monthly service fee if possible. Good news Nicholas, that is definitely possible!
When I began selling my first digital product I went through the same thing. I wanted to find a processor that wouldn’t gouge me for every transaction I made and would also allow my customers to purchase with their credit card if they wanted to. After a little trial and error, I put together a list of my favourite go-to payment processing tools that have made purchasing my digital products as easy as possible for my customers.
What you will learn in this episode:
- My go to payment processing tool for just about everything
- A merchant processor that allows you to accept credit cards at any time. Hot tip: it’s not so easy to set up
- The processing tool that is great for recurring payments as long as you’ve got a little bit of coding knowledge
- The tool that allows you to integrate your payment processing into your website without a per transaction fee (however, there is a small monthly fee)
- Two services that allow you to sell digital products through your site and deliver your product to the buyer – even better, you can set up an affiliate account with them
Share this on social media in one click
Find out which online payment processing tool will make buying your digital products a breeze https://bit.ly/1jyugfW
Check out these resources to help you further:
- Paypal – Solutions for paying & getting paid online. Secure and easy
- Authorize.net – Subscription billing; Payment tokenization
- Stripe – APIs powering commerce for businses of all sizes
- eJunkie – Shopping cart and Buy Now buttons to let you sell downloads and tangible goods
- SendOwl – Sell digital downloads, subscriptions & services automatically and securely
- Gumroad – Make a living selling your work
Are you or someone you know struggling to find the payment processing service that is just right for you? Be sure to share this video with them then.
If you’re already using a particular service, tell me; Which payment processing service do you swear by and Why? Share in the comment section below.