Having a successful business online comes down to one thing:
Knowing how to make sales.
After all, what’s a business without knowing how to make money?
Today’s guest is not only good at making sales, he has a heck of time in the process.
Wes Schaeffer, known as “The Sales Whisperer”, started marketing his services locally and has moved his entire business online.
So, with video, blogging, and social media, Wes has been able to help more people in more places…
And the people he helps are raving fans of him and his personality.
Wes is here today to show us how to inject the same kind of fun and process into your business so that you become a sales machine!
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- The type of mindset to have around your product offer that almost guarantees people will listen to you
- One thing you can focus on right now that will make you a better marketer, sales person, and copywriter
- How to quickly get the attention of the person you’re selling (or your online target audience)
- What you should listen for or pay attention to when selling someone (so that you can clearly get your message across)
- The very basic thing that selling comes down to at the end of the day
- A great fishing analogy from Wes about being great at making sales
- Why your content online needs to be “consumable” and how to apply this to all parts of your business
- What to do if you wanted to target the retired niche vs. millennials
- The two kinds of sales and how to get more of the best kind
- The most common missing element of online content these days
- A powerful marketing lesson to learn from people like Howard Stern and Rush Limbaugh
- Why you should never apologize about being you
Get the free bonus download for this and 44 other awesome bonus downloads!
Want to take this further? Grab all 45 workbooks.
- Check out Wes at TheSalesWhisperer.com
- Read : Follow the 6-Step Approach to Make More Sales
- Read : What is selling and how you can achieve it with ease?
- Read : The Four Steps To A Perfect Sales Pitch
- Read : How to create a simple marketing message that gets the attention of the right customers for you.
Enjoyed this episode? Share this on social media in one click:
Learn the best techniques for making sales on and offline with The @SalesWhisperer https://bit.ly/tse-234
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.