There are endless tools and websites to help you book your travel, but if you want to get really savvy and find the best possible options, there are three that I recommend.
Even when I’m late on booking a flight, the sites I use can turn my procrastination into something positive.
This happened recently when I managed to change my flight from Cebu to Tokyo to four days later so I could play with the Happy Pigs in one of the best beach ultimate tournies in Boracay first, the flights were all on sale including one way for just $28!
Watch this episode to find out which site I used to get that amazing price and which tools you can use to get cheap flights, too.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- My go-to site for finding cheap flights and the best routes
- Which site is great if you have less time to search on your own for flights
- What I recommend you doing for flights when you’re traveling to an unfamiliar country
Check out these resources to help you further:
- Skyscanner – site that filters down to best route, price, and
- Flightfox – site where people find the best flights/routes/price for you
Check out chapter 13 of my Suitcase Entrepreneur Book to read more about travel hacking, traveling on a budget and being location independent.
Share this video with one person who is planning a trip or travels often.