I’m ready to have a rocking 2017, are you?
As 2016 rolls to a close, I thought we could all do with a healthy cocktail of inspiration, motivation, practical advice, and actionable tips.
So I reached out to 16 of your favorite previous guests on my show and asked them what their one piece of advice was to have the most successful year ever.
From Chris Guillebeau to Michael Port to Jill Stanton to Matthew Kimberley, they all delivered in spades.
In this episode I asked the question:
What do you need to make 2017 your most successful year ever?
Here’s what you’re going to learn:
- How to figure out how to set goals in alignment with your higher purpose
- Top advice on reverse engineering your success
- How to really niche down and stop using a one stop solution for everyone
- How to develop the capability to create a bigger impact by taking on more responsibility
- A productivity trick to create a year’s worth of content in just a few days
- A simple tactic to align your thoughts with your actions so you can achieve big goals
- A friendly understanding voice motivating you to just put one foot in front of the other
All this and much more is condensed into this short episode where I enlisted your favorite podcast guests to contribute with a message under 90 seconds, to help you have a rocking 2017.
Listen in and enjoy this one. I’m sure you’ll love it!
Here’s to hoping you have an amazing 2017.
Key Resources I mention or add value to this podcast:
- Michael’s new book: Beyond the E-Myth: The Evolution of an Enterprise: From a Company of One to a Company of 1,000!
- In Search of the Miraculous
- I Am That
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.