It’s one thing to get by with your business moving around the globe – it’s another entirely to co-build a thriving business like Copyblogger from a laptop.
Sonia Simone has been absolutely killing it in the copywriting world and has recently moved her life to Rome. Making her way from freelancer to co-founding Copyblogger was no easy task and in this week’s podcast episode, Sonia shares her journey as well as some of her top tips for getting more clients and how relocating has shifted her business.
Listen in to this episode to learn about:
- Sonia’s journey from a corporate world to copywriting as a freelancer and building up a business in a very competitive niche
- How to differentiate yourself and get more clients
- What prompted her to move to Italy and how that’s affected her business, working style, and daily flow
- How she became a co-founder of Copyblogger
- How to get acquainted and settled in a new country
- The pros and cons of being location independent
[Tweet “How to uplevel your business while working from anywhere!”]
Key Resources I mention or add value to this podcast:
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.