Mindset is everything. Am I right?
It’s one thing to know your mindset needs work, and another to put in the work to look at things in a different way.
Inner demons, disempowering stories, a “lack” perspective – these can all be part of the default human condition if we let them.
But, we don’t have to let our beliefs hold us back. In fact, we can shift our beliefs at anytime we choose.
In today’s podcast episode, Danny Flood shares his journey with shifting his mindset and taking control of his life and business (not to mention a few awesome travel hacks).
Listen in to this episode to learn about:
- How to flip the script on your internal dialogue and mindset
- Why perspective is everything and what you can do to change yours
- How to set specific and purposeful goals
- What do if you’re doubting your path
- What mindstorming is and how to do it
Does your mindset need a check in? https://suitcaseentrepreneur.com/293 via @suitcasepreneur
Key Resources I mention or add value to this podcast:
- Check out Danny’s work at Open World Magazine
- Get Danny’s audio book for free
- Don’t miss registration for the 2017 Ideal Year Workshop
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.