What does your best year ever look like in 2017 for you?
More of the same? More reacting, more chaos, more wishing you had time for the things you really love?
Planning can seem, at times, to fly in the face of spontaneity and adventure but I challenge you to think of it in a different way.
Planning actually makes space for spontaneity and adventure.
When you plan properly, you can create space in your life and business so you can really enjoy your free time.
In this episode, I share some reflections on 2016 and my big announcement for 2017 (Facebook Live video) and how planning your ideal year can set you up for, exactly that, your ideal year!
Listen in to this episode to learn about:
- Why planning out your year is absolutely crucial
- My big announcement about my what I’m doing with 2017
- Why gratitude continues to be central to everything
- Why you can’t ignore that quiet inner voice
[Tweet “Do you have your 2017 plan dialed in?”]
Key Resources I mention or add value to this podcast:
- Join me at my 2017 Ideal Year Workshop
- Get Rock Your Systems to use Asana, Google Drive, & Slack to get control over your time and business.
- Come to my last ever retreat in Bali – only 4 spots left
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.