No matter what stage you’re at in your business, it’s a pretty safe bet that your website is front and center on your task list on an ongoing basis.
Whether it’s security, design, opt-ins, or conversions, when your website is your storefront it’s bound to occupy a huge chunk of your time and business headspace.
But, there are some ways to make sure that your digital house is in order without spending all your time and energy worrying about it.
In today’s podcast episode, I give you an overview of my website redesign project but also some insight into how I plan, organize and manage my multiple sites to streamline as much as possible.
Listen in to this episode to learn about:
- Why you need to back up your site STAT
- How to streamline your hosting and website management
- What you need for ongoing website security
- What I’m planning for my exciting website redesign
[Tweet “Is your website properly protected?”]
Key Resources I mention or add value to this podcast:
- Check out Kasia’s work at WP Rockstar
- The Ultimate Guide to Saving Your Website: Backups, Hosting, and Other Life Saving Strategies
- How to Protect Your Website from Hackers
- Get Rock Your Systems. Learn how to get control back over your time and business using Asana, Google Drive, & Slack.
- 2017 Ideal Year Workshop
- Check out Click Funnels for effortless sales funnel creation
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.