I realized something recently.
I was pouring over the annual survey results, loving all the feedback and learning more about my community, and I was surprised by some of the results.
I realized that I want to do even more to help you find freedom. I want to take you from where you are to where you want to be. So, I got to work in planning the next 10 actions I need to take to make that happen.
It turns out that a few of those items relate to the technology and tools I use in my business. It became clear that some of my technology was no longer keeping up with the way that I want to help people.
So, I turned my attention to finding tools that could really help me level up in my business.
There are SO many options for technology to help you run your business. So. Darn. Many. Researching technology could be a full-time job (I’m sure it is).
But, after a lot of research and a lot of discussions with other entrepreneurs, I decided on three key tools to help me streamline my systems so that I can deliver even more valuable resources to you as effectively as possible.
In today’s podcast episode, I share what I’m committing to accomplish over the few months and the three key technology tools I’ve chosen to help get there.
Listen in to this episode to learn about:
- What I learned about you from my annual survey results
- The three tools that I’ve chosen to start totally fresh with technology in my business
- Why we’re leaving Infusionsoft and what we decided to go with
- Why systems and tools are an ongoing project
- How to Rock Your Systems
[Tweet “Do you have effective systems for running and growing your business?”]
Key Resources I mention or add value to this podcast:
- Get Rock Your Systems. Learn how to get control back over your time and business using Asana, Google Drive, & Slack.
- 2017 Ideal Year Workshop
- Write the Damn Book Freedom Lab
- Check out Click Funnels for effortless sales funnel creation
- ConvertKit for easy email marketing
- Check out Teachable for your online learning platform
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.