What are we all doing here anyway?
Pretty deep question, I know, but this is something that keeps coming up for me. When it comes down to it, we are all looking for more purpose, more depth, and more meaning.
But, practicing and creating habits that make every single day more rich is a mission of mine, and Jonathan Fields shares that sentiment.
In today’s podcast episode, Jonathan tells us about his new book and shares his approach on creating his best life which includes a simple daily check in to create awareness and guide behaviour. He talks about how he’s able to reserve time for vitality, connection, and contribution and how maintaining those areas of his life has become non-negotiable.
Listen in to this episode to learn about:
- What the Good Life buckets are and how you can use them to create a better life
- Why optimizing systems are the key to freedom
- How forming habits can impact your quality of life
- Why gratitude is one of the greatest influencers of happiness
- What a gratitude visit is and how you can implement them
- How to structure your writing to maintain momentum
[Tweet “Do you use systems to create your best life?”]
Key Resources I mention or add value to this podcast:
- Check out and pre-order Jonathan’s new book, How to Live a Good Life
- Learn more about his work here
- Connect with Jonathan on Instagram
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.