There will always be things that we need to do. There will always be errands to run, meetings to attend, and personal care to check off.
But, how we tackle our to-do list every day can make a HUGE difference in how we feel at the end of the day.
Are you in control of how your day goes or do you feel like you get swept away by the busy experience of life?
Do you feel stressed and exhausted or accomplished and relaxed?
Are you moving your goals forward or just spinning your wheels?
In today’s podcast, Erin and I talk about how to move from being busy to being effective. She shares the SWABS method for organization, how to find clarity by decluttering, and how getting organized can increase productivity and effectiveness in your business.
Listen in to this episode to learn about:
- How to transform busy-ness into effectiveness
- The first step to decluttering for clarity
- How to avoid getting swept away by life
- Why creating your vision is key to productivity and organization
- How getting organized can make you less busy and more productive
- How to make peace with your to-do list
[Tweet “Is your busy-ness getting in the way of your productivity?”]
Key Resources I mention or add value to this podcast:
- The Excellence Assessment
- The Energy Project
- Definitive List of Tools To Run Your Business From Anywhere
- How To Take Control Of Your Time
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.