Some people are born writers.
They write stories as soon as they learn how to put pencil to paper and they daydream in fantasy and complex story plots.
Angela Ford started writing at the age of 12 and between then and age 18, she wrote 5-6 novels over 70,000 words each.
She’s recently undertaken a huge project that will have her publishing one book per year for the next 10 years.
But, what about the rest of us?
What about the people who know that there is a book inside of them but don’t know where to start?
Angela may have been born to write but when it comes to the rest of the book publishing process, she had to use good old fashioned hustle!
Angela knows that when it comes to publishing a book, writing is just one piece.
You have to write, assemble it, and get it in front of people, and when you’re starting out with no audience or a very small list, that can be even more daunting.
In this podcast, Angela shares everything from killer writing and mindset tips to her top strategies for making sure your next book sells.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- How to make your writing consistent by breaking it down into bite-size pieces
- What to do when you have a small audience to market to
- When and what to outsource for your book
- What realistic timelines you can expect from idea to published book
- How to set smart goals for your book development and launch
- How to make your book available for a pre-launch through Amazon
- How to keep your launch simple and strategic
- How to use ThunderClap to promote your book, for free
Learn how to write, publish, and sell your non-fiction book with @aford21 https://ctt.ec/z9_8N+
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.