I built my entire business on social media. It is one of the most effective, powerful and lucrative tools that I use to create and maintain my community.
But, I recently realized that just because I’ve been doing it for years, doesn’t mean that I’m the best person to create the strategy and oversee all the details. In fact, I’m probably not the best person at all.
This is the power of outsourcing.
In today’s episode, I take you behind the scenes of my business and let you in on a weekly team meeting that I have with Désirée Fawn of Kitz & Co., my new Social Media and Community Rockstar.
We discuss Twitter chats, Periscope, and tracking and metrics.
But more than that, I talk about how important it is to let go of pieces of your business that just don’t make sense for you to hold onto. In building a team, my business is able to grow in ways that I couldn’t do on my own while also freeing up my time to focus more on the things that I love.
So, join me in today’s Fresh in Fifteen episode where I open up the back end of my business by bringing you into a weekly chat that I have with my Social Media and Community Rockstar, Désirée Fawn.
Listen in to this episode to learn about:
- Why having a fresh perspective in your business is SO important
- The power of outsourcing
- How to use Twitter chat to build your list
Key Resources I mention or add value to this podcast:
- The Freedom Plan book in Publishizer
- Desiree Fawn’s awesome social media business
- Listen and learn about Which Social Media Sites Are Best for Business in 2016?
- Check out the other podcasts from this month’s theme all about social media:
- How To Use Social Media To Boost Your Brand and Attract More Clients with Melissa Ramos
- How To Use Social Media To Crowdfund Your Next Book
- Using Periscope As A Launch Pad For Your Brand Or Service with Chris Ducker
- How to Measure Your Social Media Impact
- How To Optimize Your Instagram Profile To Bring New Leads with Sue B. Zimmerman