I’ll be honest…
There seems to be a new social media network “trend” every day.
This provides a double-edge sword because while these networks can help us scale our businesses and message, but can also become a huge distraction when allowed.
One of the things I love most about Melissa Ramos, today’s guest, is that she’s figured out an efficient method for rigging the social networks she’s using into part of her marketing funnel that lets her attract more customers.
On top of that, she’s able to reach more people suffering from the problem her business helps to fix.
Melissa is the founder of Sexy Food Therapy, where she helps women heal through hormones and digestion in a humorous way.
If you have a message that the world needs to hear, then Melissa will help show you the way!
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- How to leverage your personal story to set your brand (and message) apart from others in a highly competitive industry
- What to do if your audience isn’t receptive to a product offering
- A little question you can ask yourself that helps prepare you for major leaps and achievements
- A simple (but effective) way to setup a membership site
- How to view your social media efforts (and make your efforts one cohesive strategy)
- How to make your video filming process into an easy-to-follow template
- What to do if you’re looking to scale your time and efforts (and how to know when it’s the right time)
- Why you should look at your sales funnel as a ‘octopus’
Get the free bonus download for this and 44 other awesome bonus downloads!
Want to take this further? Grab all 45 workbooks.
- Check out Melissa: SexyFoodTherapy.com
- Melissa’s Facebook Group: Sexy Food Therapy
- Watch: Sexy Food Therapy on YouTube
Enjoyed this episode? Share this on social media in one click:
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.