If you know my story, you’ll know that I had ‘real jobs’ myself before I decided to quit my 8 years in the corporate world and leave the 9-5, create my own business and become a digital nomad.
But I also know plenty of people who love their jobs and their work, they just want more freedom around them and the flexibility to fit the job around their lifestyle.
Which is why I so love Tijana Momirov’s story as she’s done exactly that – designed her life around things that she loved to do and built a consulting career to support that.
Tijana Momirov is a software engineer and has been a digital nomad for years – following the elements.
Her last ‘real job’ was in Athens, Greece and after realizing the best times of the day to kitesurf (her passion) was when she was working, and they seemed inflexible on allowing her to work different hours, she quit her job and started freelancing.
Five years in, she is still convinced that going location independent has been the best choice she’s ever made. And that the time is now, for everyone else to realize this too.
She is passionate about the revolution of the way we work and live and wants to bring more people over to the sunny side.
Listen to this episode
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- How Tijana went from cubicle, to wind surfing and living on her own schedule
- The professional way to leave your job, and how to have the conversation the right way
- The steps Tijana took to build her client base – and how you can do the same in as little as 1 month
- Why you shouldn’t wrap your work around your life, and what you should do instead
- How to handle negative perspectives of “working from the beach”
- How to prove to others that you’re capable of having a career and being location independent
Get the free bonus download for this and 44 other awesome bonus downloads!
Want to take this further? Grab all 45 workbooks.
- Visit her website Follow the Elements.
- Check out the next DNX Camp – Coliving and coworking for digital nomads.
- Read: Own Less and Live More By Becoming A Minimalist With Joshua Becker
- Read: Two Digital Nomads Reveal How to Build a Partnership Made in Paradise
Enjoyed this episode? Share this on social media in one click:
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 30% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way. Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
Offering unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, one click WordPress installs and more, you won’t be disappointed. They also guarantee a 99.9% uptime for your site because they know how important the availability of your website is.
Visit SuitcaseEntrepreneur.com/HostGator today and get 30% off all hosting packages when you enter the discount code ‘suitcase’.
Your website needs a good host, so what are you waiting for? Head to HostGator now.