You may have heard the term tele-summit in the past which conjured up images of slimy and tacky online events run over a group phone line with bad marketing – at least it did for me!
That was until Navid Moazzez put a whole new spin on this fantastic marketing tool by turning it into a professional business model to be reckoned with.
A virtual summit is an online conference and, as Navid has proved, if you’re prepared to do it well, it can be used as an entire business model in its own right.
It’s an excellent way to grow your email list rapidly, connect with influencers, build authority and make big profits.
Navid Moazzez is a recovering law school student who turned lifestyle entrepreneur, blogger, podcaster, online marketer and personal branding strategist. He has made thousands of dollars through his online conference The Branding Summit in 2014, interviewing 88 experts on personal branding.
In this episode, Navid and I went in-depth about how he started out – from leaving his career path of law, to taking my blog challenge and launching his own summit that allowed him to make more in 3 weeks than in his entire year of work, quit his job and now travel the world while running his business!
Listen to this episode
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- How Navid quit law school and made more in 3 weeks than in his entire year in his job
- How Navid networked with big names online, and how the “ladder strategy” can help you do the same
- What course creation and virtual summits have in common (and how to leverage that knowledge)
- Why you don’t need a HUGE email list to have an extremely profitable business (and the thing you DO need if you want to be successful with affiliate marketing)
- The BIG benefits of creating a “super niche” online summit in your industry
- Download Navid’s 7 Proven Steps To Creating, Promoting & Profiting From A Virtual Summit To Skyrocket Your Business & Brand Online
- Check out this epic 50-page FREE report from Navid Moazzez : My 6-Figure Virtual Summit Success
- The Branding Summit – The biggest Personal Branding conference in the world
- Read: How to Network Like a Pro and Stay in Touch with Important People While Traveling
- Read: How I Convinced 120 Influential Entrepreneurs to Give Their Advice For Free in Under 3 Weeks and 8 Tips For You To Do The Same
- Tools : PayPal – You can accept payments via email or through creating email links directly to a PayPal checkout page. Now you can get your new unique username link at https://paypal.me too
- Tools : LeadDyno is a tool designed specifically for online entrepreneurs who are setting up a formal referral program.
Enjoyed this episode? Share this on social media in one click:
Get the free bonus download for this and 44 other awesome bonus downloads!
Want to take this further? Grab all 45 workbooks.
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 30% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way. Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
Offering unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, one click WordPress installs and more, you won’t be disappointed. They also guarantee a 99.9% uptime for your site because they know how important the availability of your website is.
Visit SuitcaseEntrepreneur.com/HostGator today and get 30% off all hosting packages when you enter the discount code ‘suitcase’.
Your website needs a good host, so what are you waiting for? Head to HostGator now.