So what if you’re not yet ready for taking the leap into a full blown business, or you enjoy your job but you want the autonomy of creating extra revenue streams for yourself to give you more financial freedom?
Then let me introduce the “Chief Side-Hustler at Side Hustle Nation” Mr Nick Loper who focuses on teaching people exactly how to do that.
After college, he did what most people do and got a corporate job, but quickly found out that he didn’t want to be there for the next four years.
So he started work on his side hustle by playing around and building a comparison shopping site around the footwear industry which he ran for several years to add an extra income stream.
Then he started getting questions about “How did you do this?” and so that’s where Side Hustle Nation came from. Side Hustle Nation is a growing community of aspiring and part-time entrepreneurs, where he also hosts the top-rated Side Hustle Show podcast.
He’s the author of 4 books, including Work Smarter: 350+ Online Resources Today’s Top Entrepreneurs Use To Increase Productivity and Achieve Their Goals, which became an Amazon bestseller in 2014.
Listen to this episode
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- The best side hustle business ideas that people can start with today
- How to figure out the right side hustle for you
- What is a strategic content upgrade and how it can help grow your email list
- Nick’s tips for building your list by publishing on Amazon
- How to launch a course and make money on Udemy with your existing content
Share this on social media in one click:
- Visit Nick Loper at SideHustleNation.com .
- The Side Hustle Show Podcast
- Need some side hustle business ideas? Check out Nick’s list here.
- Work Smarter: 350+ Online Resources Today’s Top Entrepreneurs Use To Increase Productivity and Achieve Their Goals
- Nick Stephenson
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
- TunesToTube – The quick and easy way to upload your MP3 to YouTube
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 30% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way. Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
Offering unlimited disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, one click WordPress installs and more, you won’t be disappointed. They also guarantee a 99.9% uptime for your site because they know how important the availability of your website is.
Visit SuitcaseEntrepreneur.com/HostGator today and get 30% off all hosting packages when you enter the discount code ‘suitcase’.
Your website needs a good host, so what are you waiting for? Head to HostGator now.
in iTunes by Pipsqueak80 from Australia
Thanks for sharing this article on why some of us are more likely to have the travel bug than others! I love listening to your podcasts and interviews with your inspiring guests! I’ve subscribed now, so i’ll always have the latest podcast release from you!