In the previous Fresh in Fifteen podcast I took you behind the scenes of my most recent and hugely successful Freedom Plan launch.
I talk about the importance of planning far in advance, three valuable lessons I learned, what I did differently from my last launch and what I’ll apply next time to make it even better.
In this episode, you and I dive into two areas post launch that made a huge amount of difference for the longevity and goodwill of The Freedom Plan program, plus I share a bunch of useful tips to apply to your own launch.
So if you plan on launching a product or a service, I hope these lessons will help you. Click play above to listen right now.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- The two post launch tactics that made a big impact on the value to my new customers
- How to show that you care for people who have invested in you
- The biggest mental block I want everybody to overcome
Share this on social media in one click:
Revealed: Two post launch tactics that will set you apart and why caring about your customers increases your ROI
- Behind the Scenes of the Freedom Plan Launch Success [Part 1]
- How to Make Your Next Product Launch Lucrative with Anne Samoilov
- 5 Steps To Launching Your Online Product Without Going Crazy
Enjoying this podcast?
Then get the latest episode email updates and download ‘How to Start a Podcast that Matters’ (valued at $77) for FREE!
in iTunes by Laurens Bonnema from Netherlands
I look forward to each new episode of Natalie’s podcast. The way she interviews her guests is something to aspire to: conversational, energetic, and driven by great questions. I’ve improved my own interview technique by carefully listening to hers. Natalie is amazing. I love this podcast!