How to Build a Social Media Business by Being the Go-To Girl with Natalie Cutler-Welsh
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Not only does Natalie Cutler-Welsh have a great first name…she’s also in love with social media as much as I am, and has built her entire business around it.
In fact she’s an excellent example of someone who’s found their sweetspot and maximized it.
Natalie is a great networker and loves to connect people and help shine the light on their businesses, she enjoys the the medium of podcasting, blogging and networking on social media (and offline), has learned a lot about it and applied it to herself so that she can educate other entrepreneurs to succeed in using it too.
And these days she’s ramped up her business revenue from finding the right cross section of offerings both online and offline to build a healthy sales funnel of new traffic, leads and happy customers – from large in person networking events, to digital programs to mastermind groups.
As a mother-of-three she also openly shares how she mostly manages to juggle her family life and business and her experience as co-hosting the parenting blog, podcast and published book ‘If Only They’d Told Me’, before moving on to fully embracing her role as New Zealand’s Go To Girl of Social Media and Marketing.
Listen to the Audio
Podcast: Subscribe in iTunes | Play in Browser | Download
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- Building a business on social media one step at a time and becoming the go-to person
- Natalie’s go-to social media sites she loves and uses to attract her ideal customers on
- How Natalie has consistently reinvented her business offerings and raised her prices
- The ups and downs of juggling an online business, podcast, family and love of social media
- The go-to sources to look to for inspiration and the latest news to share via social media
- Natalie’s prediction for the one key social media trend that you’ll want to focus on for the future
Share this on social media in one click:
How to build a social media business by being the go-to girl with @GotoGirlNZ #socialmedia
Key resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Visit Natalie’s GoToGirl website and listen in to her podcast.
- Check out Natalie’s 7 Secrets to Awesome Networking Course
- Take my FREE Ultimate 10 Social Media Challenge
- Join me in Portugal for my Freedom Mastermind Retreat in June 2015
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 30% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way. Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
Offering unlimited disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, one click WordPress installs and more, you won’t be disappointed. They also guarantee a 99.9% uptime for your site because they know how important the availability of your website is.
Visit SuitcaseEntrepreneur.com/HostGator today and get 30% off all hosting packages when you enter the discount code ‘suitcase’.
Your website needs a good host, so what are you waiting for? Head to HostGator now