I love hacking time. I adore being more productive. And I geek out on streamlining my systems. But it wasn’t always that way. And there were two things that helped me immensely to become more organized and free up more time.
One was the principles behind GTD – Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity.
The second was, when it arrived in my life a few years back, the free productivity tool Asana. Oh how I love thee…
Of course masterminding with other entrepreneurs around their productivity hacks is also something that’s helped me to refine my systems. And Mike Vardy is one of those people.
Mike is a writer, speaker, and Founder and President of Productivityist. Before founding his business, he served as Managing Editor of the highly popular productivity blog Lifehack, and as an editor at The Next Web and WorkAwesome.
Heck he’s even written the book on productivity: The Productivityist Workbook as well as a few others.
In this episode we delve into the fundamentals of what makes people ridiculously productive and also Mike unveils advanced strategies for using Asana to become a productive rockstar.
Listen to the Audio
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- Mike shares his favorite takeaways from the Getting Things Done (GTD) method you can apply on a daily basis
- He shares how he built his business from scratch and honed in on his niche
- We jam on how Asana is basically transforming peoples lives
- Effective use of tagging in Asana to massively increase your efficiency
- What other tools you can and should use that tie in perfectly with Asana
- The most important thing that people overlook when they’re trying to become more efficient & effective
Share this on social media in one click:
Key resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Check out Productivityist – a resource for those who want to stop “doing” productive and start “being” productive.
- Do Better With Asana: Your Guide To Doing Great Things With Asana
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Use Asana to Become a Productivity and Task Management Genius
- Join me in Portugal for my Freedom Mastermind Retreat in June 2015
- Want to build a lifestyle business? Join before the earlybird offer ends and save up to $300.
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 30% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way. Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
Offering unlimited disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, one click WordPress installs and more, you won’t be disappointed. They also guarantee a 99.9% uptime for your site because they know how important the availability of your website is.
Visit SuitcaseEntrepreneur.com/HostGator today and get 30% off all hosting packages when you enter the discount code ‘suitcase’.
Your website needs a good host, so what are you waiting for? Head to HostGator now