Congratulations on choosing to live the freedom lifestyle. I am really excited that you are here, taking part in the 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge.
I’ve designed it so you can take one small action each day that will help you move forward, past any hurdles or challenges you may be facing and on the path to building the momentum toward living life on your own terms.
Here’s how this is going to work:
Every day I will publish a daily blog post challenge and notify you about it in an email (you’ll get a BONUS summary of the entire challenge in a PDF book at the end).
1. I want you to read the blog post (and watch the video). This should only take 10-15 minutes.
2. Now comes the exciting part. I want you write a reply to the day’s challenge in the form of a blog post. It doesn’t have to be long, 200 words are enough. But I do want you to think about it deeply because it will help you start to create a life you love – trust me.
3. Use your own blog to write your reply to the day’s challenge.
4. Make sure you link to the URL for the daily post in your own post by doing the following: This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Blog Challenge Day 1 post [insert URL, which I’ll provide for each day; it’ll be something like https://suitcaseentrepreneur.com/10DBC-Day-x
5. Finally, leave a comment below each day’s post with a link to your blog post. This is important if you want to qualify for the awesome prizes I have on offer for you.
Bonus points if you:
- Use the following two hashtags: #10DBC #freedomplan to share your post on social media and so we can track yours and respond.
- Display the 10DBC Badge on your sidebar or in your blog (instructions on how are displayed in each daily post for you).
Here’s what we’ll be covering in the challenge:
There will be challenges along the way when you are trying to create an exceptional lifestyle for yourself. This challenge will help you uncover some your biggest challenges so you can focus on overcoming them and get to your freedom lifestyle faster.
Finding a deeper sense of purpose that drives you to live a life of freedom can help you overcome all the challenges in your path. Finding your WHY will help you to overcome even the most difficult challenges in your path.
A crystal clear vision for where you want to be and how you want to live is essential to create your ideal lifestyle. Even if you have no idea of how to get there, your vision will empower and motivate you to keep going for your dreams.
Don’t let anyone ever tell you that you don’t have any superpowers! I believe you do, and they will help you make your dreams a reality. In today’s challenge, I’ll help you unlock your superpowers, even if you never realized you had them.
If you feel that you are too far away from where you want to be, and don’t feel like you have the time to invest in your dreams, today’s challenge is for you. I’ll show you how you can get started and make progress toward your dream lifestyle every single day.
It is crucial that you find people who can support and guide you in your journey. People who are on a similar path or those who have already accomplished what you want to do. I’ll show you how to find these people, even if you feel there’s no one like that around you.
This dreaded double-threat can prevent you from living the freedom lifestyle by keeping you stuck. Today’s challenge is all about overcoming procrastination and overwhelm, and creating more freedom in your life.
I’m going to keep today’s challenge a secret for now. I promise it will be fun, adventurous, and you will absolutely love it. But you will have to join the challenge and wait to find out what it is.
You may have your own idea of what location independence means to you and how it figures in your ideal lifestyle. But you may not be sure yet. That is why today’s challenge will show you the entire range of location independent lifestyles and how you can choose what is best for you.
Day 10 – Celebrating Freedom!
Today will be all about celebrating the journey you have been on for the past ten days, and making sure that you carry the momentum forward to creating your own Freedom Plan and living your ideal lifestyle. I’ll have some surprises for you and also cover what you need to keep moving forward.
I can’t WAIT to see what you achieve with the 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge!
PS If you’ve not registered yet do so here