Now that we are approaching the halfway mark, it seems to be the perfect time to tell you about the biggest hurdle on the path to creating your freedom lifestyle (and how you can jump over it).
This hurdle happens to be time, or rather our assumption that we lack it.
I completely get it; life gets in the way. Work, family life, and social obligations keep us so busy that finding time for creating this new lifestyle becomes a real problem.
Even in the survey, I conducted earlier this year, hundreds of people said that finding/managing time was their #1 challenge. That is why I want to show you today how much you can accomplish, even with a busy schedule.
Watch the video below where I share how I built multiple six-figure businesses while traveling the world, and how you can make the most of the time you already have.
Day 5 Challenge: Create a daily success plan for yourself that takes only 15-20 minutes and schedule a time in the day where you can squeeze it in. Write a blog post about what you will do, when you will do it, and how it will get you closer to your dreams.
Bonus tip – If you have been keeping up with the blog challenge and writing a blog post daily, go out and reward yourself because you’ve already rocked today’s challenge. You have the momentum of 5 consecutive days of action behind you and have already put in place the building blocks of your success.
Important – If you have not signed up for the Blog Challenge yet, you can do so here.
Instructions for today’s challenge:
- Write a reply to the day’s challenge in the form of a blog post on your own blog. It doesn’t have to be long, 200 words are enough. But I do want you to think about it deeply because it will help you start to create a life you love – trust me.
- Make sure you link to the URL for today’s challenge in your own blog post by including the following hyperlinked line (that leads to this blog post’s URL):
This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 5
- Copy the URL of the blog post you wrote in response to today’s challenge and PASTE it in the comments section of THIS blog post. This is important if you want to qualify for the awesome prizes I have on offer for you. Impt Note: We are manually approving your comments so it may not show up straight away.
You get bonus points and a chance to win some spot prizes if you:
- Use the following two hashtags: #10DBC #freedomplan to share your post on social media and so we can track yours and respond.
- Display the 10DBC Badge on your sidebar or in your blog by copying and pasting the following HTML code and then inserting it into your TEXT tab in WordPress (where you want the image to display)[<a href=”https://thefreedomplan.rocks/ten”><img class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-28153″ src=”https://suitcaseentrepreneur.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/blog-challenge-badge-12.png” alt=”blog-challenge-badge-12″ width=”625″ height=”625″ /></a>]
Just follow the following steps:
- Step 1 – Right click on the image below & select save as image (to your computer)
- Step 2 – Insert the image into your blog
- Step 3 – Hyperlink this image to https://thefreedomplan.rocks/ten
I will talk to you tomorrow,
PS – If you have not signed up for the Blog Challenge yet, you can do so here.