Everyone has some idea of the lifestyle they truly want to live. I bet you do too.
However, the majority of people don’t actually know how to make their ideal lifestyle a reality, especially when they look at where they are right now.
You already understand that if you truly want to live an exceptional life, it’s not going to be an easy path. There will be challenges along the way, naysayers trying to distract you from your chosen path, and you will face unexpected hurdles.
But the biggest problem I have witnessed, and which I want to personally help you overcome is not focusing your energy on the right challenges.
What I mean is your ideal lifestyle and the challenges to get there are unique to you. You can get lost trying to figure out which problems to tackle and which ones to ignore.
The internet is overflowing with advice about every single problem that you might face, but very rarely does this advice tell you what to focus on and the best solutions.
That’s why I want you to get clear on the top 2-3 things that you feel are holding you back from living your ideal lifestyle. Watch the video below where I talk about what some of these challenges are and how to overcome them.
Day 1 Challenge: Take some time to think about your biggest challenges, then list down 2-3 of them and write a few lines about why you think they are holding you back.
It might seem difficult at first, but there’s a reason for it. Once you know exactly what’s stopping you from living a life of freedom, you can focus your energy on these specific things and start off on the right foot.
Important – If you have not signed up for the Blog Challenge yet, you can do so here.
Instructions for today’s challenge:
- Write a reply to the day’s challenge in the form of a blog post on your own blog. It doesn’t have to be long, 200 words are enough. But I do want you to think about it deeply because it will help you start to create a life you love – trust me.
- Make sure you link to the URL for today’s challenge in your own blog post by including the following hyperlinked line (that leads to this blog post’s URL):
This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 1
- Copy the URL of the blog post you wrote in response to today’s challenge and PASTE it in the comments section of THIS blog post. This is important if you want to qualify for the awesome prizes I have on offer for you. Impt Note: We are manually approving your comments so it may not show up straight away.
You get bonus points and a chance to win some spot prizes if you:
- Use the following two hashtags: #10DBC #freedomplan to share your post on social media and so we can track yours and respond.
- Display the 10DBC Badge on your sidebar or in your blog by copying and pasting the following HTML code and then inserting it into your TEXT tab in WordPress (where you want the image to display)[<a href=”https://thefreedomplan.rocks/ten”><img class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-28153″ src=”https://suitcaseentrepreneur.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/blog-challenge-badge-12.png” alt=”blog-challenge-badge-12″ width=”625″ height=”625″ /></a>]
Just follow the following steps:
- Step 1 – Right click on the image below & select save as image (to your computer)
- Step 2 – Insert the image into your blog
- Step 3 – Hyperlink this image to https://thefreedomplan.rocks/ten
I will talk to you tomorrow,