This online program consists of 7 step-by-step workouts designed to get you in the best social media shape of your life, in your own time and on your own terms.
Who Is the Social Media Bootcamp For?
The Skeptical – “Twitter is interesting, but it seems like a total waste of time!”
The Curious – “I’ve heard about Facebook and Twitter but I’m not sure about it.”
The Committed – “I’m already using social media, but I’m eager to see a return on my investment!”
No matter what stage you’re at, we’ll get you the knowledge you need, the ultimate workout and a personalized training plan to make sure you stay in top shape.
You’ll learn to:
- master using social media to build your brand, find your audience and grow your business (and revenue)!
- track and measure your goals so you know you’re actually getting somewhere.
- get strategic with how you spend your time on social media (no getting overwhelmed and wasting time).
What’s included in the Online Program?
This entire program is accessed via one download that provides you with details on how to use this bootcamp plus access to the 7 downloadable PDF workout guides, 5 “How-To” videos on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and WordPress and other bonuses.
These workouts provide real business success stories, step by step instructions to create and customize each tool, and additional tools to take your workouts to the next level.
Click on the left hand nav bar below to see what each module contains!
The 7 Workouts:
Workout 1: The Top 5 Social Media Questions for Business Answered
- Key metrics to follow for measuring return on investment in terms of customer satisfaction, revenues and brand loyalty
- How to convince your stakeholders and team that investing in social media is time and money well spent
- Make sure your message is noticed and even go viral
- The marketing DOs and DON’Ts for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- The most effective way to drive business without “spamming”
- How best to spend your online marketing budget (FB ads, Google PPC etc.)
- How much daily time to spend on social media marketing for your business
- How to avoid becoming overwhelmed by the demands of social media and time-wasting activities
- Narrow your social media marketing efforts to your target market
- Best use of social media marketing to target small niche markets with a strategy and customized content
- Use social media to build brand awareness
- Obtain qualified followers and likes on Twitter and Facebook
- Reach a large audience, outside of your current contacts, and get them to love you
- Drive more traffic to your website using social media marketing that converts
- Choose keywords so your customers find you
Workout 2: Fabulously Fit With Facebook
With over 600 million plus active users doing business on Facebook is an absolute must.
- How to create a fabulous Facebook page and customize it
- The best applications to enhance your page and how to add them
- How to create Facebook ads to maximize traffic to your page
- Measuring ROI with analytics and some advanced exercises
Workout 2: Fabulously Fit With Facebook
Twitter continues to create tremendous buzz and is one of the biggest lead generating tools out there.
- How Twitter works and using the right Twitter lingo
- 15 things to tweet about to create an awesome following
- How to use Twitter to target your market and beat out the competition
- The most useful tools to save you time and automate the essentials
Workout 5: Vivaciously Vital With YouTube
The growth of online video has exploded and YouTube is the second largest search engine.
- Create and customize your own vibrant channel
- Attract viewers and drive real traffic to your sites to take action
- Distribute your video content to millions to drive traffic and leads
- Choose the right equipment to produce quality video that engages
Workout 6: Beautifully Buff Blog With WordPress
Having a business blog is like creating your own PR and marketing department for free!
- Create a designer blog and write winning content
- Organize your posts and optimize your content to drive traffic
- Build a thriving community and understand blogging best practice
- Add widgets and plugins to extend your blog’s functionality
How It Works:
- First, you’ll receive the “How to Use This Bootcamp” short instructions guide with links to the Seven Essential Workout Guides, each will take about 30 minutes each to read.
- Every few days for two weeks, you’ll receive one of the Five Step-By-Step “How-To” Videos. These videos are approximately 30 minutes and will show you how to get setup on each site and customize them to your business needs.
- You’ll get six weeks of Ongoing Coaching via email with short, fun exercises you can conduct in about 10 minutes to ensure you’re using these tools to the best of your ability.
- PLUS two Social Media ROI Measurement Excel Spreadsheet Templates that you can customize to meet your needs. These worksheets will show you which metrics to track and how to set your SMART goals.
Ready to have some fun and get your butt kicked into shape?
I’ve combined hundreds of hours of learning, investing in tools and applying techniques to social media for amazing business results into this kick-ass bootcamp for you. I guarantee that if you apply your new found knowledge and skills you’ll make your investment back when you turn your increased traffic, leads and referrals into paying customers and clients.
The Social Media Bootcamp is just $247