I think quite possibly this has been the most epic project I’ve ever undertaken. And you know what I’m so proud and happy to present to you
As an entrepreneur, I believe we’re inundated with new technology and tools available to us every day. While many of these are very powerful, it gets very overwhelming as to which ones are best to use and why. Plus it is difficult to keep up with them all and their new features and updates.
I also know that many of you spend a lot of time and money trying out new tools and then never using them again. I’m talking hundreds of dollars wasted and precious hours!
I wanted to put a stop to that, once and for all!
What I have done is compile the best of the best tools into one small business bible – The Ultimate Toolkit
A go to book to refer to when you need to make a decision on what tool is best for you as an entrepreneur, freelancer or small business.
It’s designed to make you smarter, faster, leaner and more agile and save you time, money and sanity. Full details are at suitcaseentrepreneur.com/toolkit
The premise of this book is simple: To provide you with one free (or as good as) tool and one paid tool for each area major area of business. I know that even though there’s a lot of free information out there, most people don’t have time to read through ‘The Top 25 tools to manage your inbox’ or `15 new solutions to streamline your finances’.
The Ultimate Toolkit for Evolutionary Entrepreneurs is the first comprehensive online business solution that has the power to evolve, aid and grow your business.
Every tool outlined has been made easy to understand and organized by function, price and ideal business use. You’re guaranteed to find at least one solution that fits your specific business need or you get 100% of your money back, guaranteed.
What this book contains is 85 tools for each of the major areas of business that includes:
- Virtual office setup
- Website build and optimization
- Marketing, design and Public Relations
- Social Media Management
- Sales and Customer Service
- Personal Productivity and Time Management
- Team Management and Collaboration
- Outsourcing and Human Resources
- Financial Freedom
- Legal Protection
If you’re excited Go get it now
The Premium Option
Because technology changes so quickly I wanted to be able to provide you with the ability to get the latest updates on these tools and learn about new ones. So along with the complete eBook you get:
- Personal password protected access to the Premium member only site with links to how-to tutorial videos from featured tools, instant updates on the latest features from the tools covered
- One NEW tool recommendation and review every two weeks to keep you and your business up to date and ahead of the competition.
- BONUS special deals and offers only available to premium buyers that will actually save you more than the cost of this option!
- One year access to this site and all updates
If you’re even more excited Go get it now
The Contest – Starts today!
I want to get the word out to as many people as possible about this. So I’m running a fun contest.
The details are simple:
- 3 people who buy the eBook between 28 March – 1 April will have the chance to win it for free (via a full refund)
- 3 people who buy the Premium Option in this same time period will just pay the price of the book (i.e a $50 refund).
- 1 lucky person who buys either option will go in the draw to win my Social Media Bootcamp valued at $247
- 1 lucky person who buys either option will go in the draw to win a First Class Spot on my next Passport to Business Freedom Program starting June 1st valued at $297.
- Random prize winners will receive a Freshbooks t-Shirt.
To be in to win simply buy your option here now suitcaseentrepreneur.com/toolkit and tweet this out to get a full refund and win your book for free.
I just got my Ultimate Toolkit for Evolutionary Entrepreneurs, designed to save me time & money. Have you? http://ow.ly/4nZQN #TSE
Winners will be announced on Friday 1st of April at 6pm EST.
PS this video below highlights why these tools are so important to the future of work