Let’s take your current business and turn it into a thriving online business that gives you the time and money to live your dream lifestyle.
Here’s the problem I see all the time. Many people have built themselves a full time job, not a real business. That ain’t fun, or smart and that’s not what you want. I know this for sure.
This is a bit like driving a beat up old truck, instead of a finely tuned precision sports car, speeding along on full throttle at optimal efficiency.
If you’ve built yourself the former version then we need to talk.
There are several areas you can improve on almost immediately once you know what you need to prioritize in your business to get more revenue while reducing the amount of time you’re spending in the business, rather than on it.
Ultimately you want to be receiving consistent recurring revenue and making an impact, while still having time to live, travel the world or simply spend more time with your family, friends or on doing all the other things you you love in life.
If you’re serious about living your best life, while building a successful business you’re proud of, that affords you the type of life you want to lead, then you need to take action today.
I can guarantee that what you’re lacking is the right formula of systems in place to streamline your business and optimize your efforts.
In addition you probably don’t have the right online marketing, sales and content creation strategy in place either.
Let me show you how
I’m Natalie Sisson, the founder of the Suitcase Entrepreneur and full time adventurer.
After 8 years in the corporate world working in branding, marketing and business development in a variety of international companies and across multiple industries, I left the corporate world to pursue my own business.
Instead I co-founded a technology company in Canada, that now has the number one fundraising application on Facebook, and learned the ins and outs of building a company from scratch in a highly competitive, fast-paced and male dominated industry.
This included raising financing, working with software developers and product life cycles, user testing, social media marketing and much more.
I left all of this behind in April 2010 to pursue my passion and desire to work for myself. Some called it crazy, I just knew it was what I had to do.
What exactly did I have? I had an idea, a small blog and a whole lot of determination to figure out how to turn what I already knew into a business that actually made me enough money to travel the world.
Strike forward three years and I’ve built myself an entirely online, location independent business that combines a 6-figure revenue from one-on-one and group coaching with clients from around the world, digital products and programs, and advertising, affiliates and sponsorship deals.
I’m living the dream – literally live out of my suitcase, deciding on where I want to travel to next, and making really good money and making an impact by doing what I love most – helping you to do the same and achieve the lifestyle you want.
What is Business Design Coaching?
I provide you with the clarity and focus you need to take your current business to the level you want to be able to do what you’ve always wanted.
I look at your individual needs and current skill set plus existing business to help you design and optimize a business model that will work for you – not just what worked for me.
That’s important to clarify up front. You are unique. And so is your business.
I want you to focus on what you do best, I want you to feel empowered and in control of your business success. That’s how I aim to leave you feeling when we get off our power call.
I offer you the clarity and focus you need to create a thriving business, and the right systems and tools in place so that you can maximize the time you spend ON the business, not in it.
Work with me and I’ll show you how to
- Define your current niche so that you step up and own it and know exactly which clients and customers you need to target and work with.
- Understand how to become a savvy online marketer using social media and a content strategy that works for you to drive traffic and generate qualified leads.
- Work with the business assets you currently have to add multiple streams of revenue and diversify your income so you can reach your annual business targets and financial goals within the next 6-12 months (or help you set these goals and achieve them).
- Work with you to design, create and launch products and services that bring you in residual income on a consistent basis
- Create time and money saving systems using online tools that will work for you and your business, as well as setting up an outsourcing plan that works for you and your budget.
“Before working with Natalie, I felt overwhelmed by all the things I was supposed to do to start generating revenue from my blog; I had no idea where to start. Natalie provided a focused plan and step-by-step coaching that proved pivotal to my success. Her experience and expertise are invaluable, not to mention she’s a delight to know and talk to! On a clear path now, I have landed guest posts on major blogs, doubled my email list, expanded my online coaching clientele, and written my first ebook all in the 5 months we’ve been working together. I’m now generating more revenue than our original goal without compromising my message (which was my main goal). Natalie was the catalyst I needed to reach the next level of my blogging career.” - Amy Clover, Strong Inside Out, United States
The fabulous coaching packages
The ‘I’m in it to make some serious momentum’ Package
3 months of coaching
With this program it’s all about progression and taking consistent action towards your revenue and lifestyle goals. We will start out by getting right to the heart of your unique challenges by giving you a clear direction, immediate action steps and tangible outcomes to focus on.
We run these sessions in a way that suits the way you work and learn. We will progressively focus on giving you a clear path to launching your product or service or revamping your existing baby!
The Package Includes:
- Initial Business Planning session and 1 Page Business Plan creation in a 90 minute session in the first month
- Exclusive one-on-one coaching with me in 2 x 60 minute laser focused sessions per month for the following 2 months
- Unlimited email support and access to me to make sure you stay focused and on track (Priceless)
- You will also get an MP3 recording of all our sessions to refer back to and a written summary of key actions to take
- Copies of both my BYOB Build Your Online Business book and Ultimate Toolkit for Evolutionary Entrepreneurs (total value $84)
It’s for you if…
- You’re committed to making serious progress and changing your life and your existing business (must be in business for at least 1 year)
- Need a kick up the ass and an accountability partner to push you when need to get through the next growth hump
- Want full access to me when you need it, and when it matters most
“I worked with Natalie to clarify my strategy for online marketing, product launch and my sales funnel. Her advice and insight saved me a lot of time trying to figure things out myself, and clarified what I needed to do to move my products to market faster and convert more of my leads to sales. Natalie’s one-on-one help was also instrumental in my creation of a compelling landing page for my first e-product. The feedback I’ve received on the page has been really positive and it’s already helping to sell more books. There is still a lot that Natalie can help me with and I’m excited to work with her again!” - Jessica Oman, A.S.A, President of writeahead.ca, Canada
The `I’m ready to transform now’ Package
3 Sessions. 9 weeks.
We work together on the most critical aspects you want to work on in creating the right business for your lifestyle in a way that maximizes your strengths, budget and available resources. Use my wisdom how you want!
The package includes:
- Exclusive one-on-one coaching with me in 3 x 60 minute coaching sessions spread out over 9 weeks
- Unlimited email support and access to me to make sure you stay focused and on track (Priceless)
- You will also get an MP3 recording of the call and a written follow up summary of our call (Bonus!)
It’s for you if…
- You’re new to coaching and aren’t entirely sure of what you’ll need, just that you want to get cracking
- You have a solid idea of what you’re doing right but need to ignite your pioneering spirit and build your online platform
- Want to delve into the systems and tools you need to run your online business more effectively
“You always wonder whether investing in coaching is worthwhile, I can now say it IS! I had been struggling with finding focus and clarity on how and what to do in business for years. My heart wasn’t into what I had been doing for a living. In just 1 hour, Natalie was able to spin my expertise into a business model I can feel excited about pursuing. I walked away with a clearer mindset and an action plan. Thank you” ~ Daisy Hernandez, Empowerment and Personal Wellness Passionista, Canada
The `Rock my world in one hit’ Package
60 minutes of intense coaching
We get very clear on what it is you want to achieve before the call, and during those 60 minutes you come away with clarity, focus and purpose on your next steps.
This session fits around your current needs and gets you out of the rut you’ve been in, or the place of fear and inaction, and ensures you turn ignite your inner genius and start building and creating.
The package includes:
- Exclusive one-on-one coaching with me in one fantastic 60 minute session
- Follow up email with an action plan and an MP3 recording of the call
- Complementary copy of my BYOB Build Your Online Business book (valued at $37)
- Option to extend your investment into one of the above packages and carrying on moving mountains together
It’s for you if…
- You’re a newbie to coaching and want to dip your toes in first in a power session
- You have been procrastinating or stalling for too long and need a rapid fire session to get kick started
- You have a very specific project or need that you want to delve into intensely for 90 minutes
How it works
All coaching is conducted via Skype (unless I happen to be where you are at the time you sign up!).
- Once you commit and invest you’ll be redirected to a welcome page
- Here you will be able to fill out a highly valuable Business Snapshot Analysis and send it to me
- You will then be directed to book in a time slot for our first call.
Are we right for each other?
I like to work with committed, passionate aspiring and established entrepreneurs. I want to know that you will follow through on our sessions to progress to the next stage, and that you will put in the work and invest time to do action what we’ve discussed.
If that does sound like you then you could be the right fit for my coaching. To see if we’re right for each other I suggest you drop me a line first and explain what stage of business you’re at, your key challenges and what you’re looking for in a coaching relationship.
We’ll then schedule a 15 minute intro call where, along with getting to know each other, I’ll also give you some key actions to take to help you progress right now. From there we’ll decide on the best direction for coaching or the best option for you.
I’m currently have limited spots available for new clients for June 2013.
What my wonderful coaching clients have to say:
“Natalie can and will challenge even the most accomplished entrepreneur to their next level of success. I needed someone who would work with me as a partner and respect my achievements while providing objective feedback and insights. I look forward to my calls with Natalie, and always walk away brimming with practical, effective next steps.” – Nicole Fende, A.S.A, President of Small Business Finance Forum, United States
“Natalie was great! Rather than giving me a long list of hard to implement recommendations or telling me things I already knew about my business, she gave me actionable goals and filled in the gaps. Plus, she helped me get some clarity and establish goals based on where I am and where I want to go with my business so that it aligns with my lifestyle.” – Annie Andre, Owner and Designer at Le Neko Noir, France
“Prior to my session with Natalie I felt overwhelmed, confused and lacking in confidence to move forward in developing a successful online business. Natalie helped me to gain clarity and focus on those important next steps and the confidence to implement a clear action plan. I wholeheartedly recommend Natalie to any female entrepreneur looking to take their business to the next level and can’t wait for our future sessions!” Claire Kerslake, Loving Life With Diabetes, Australia
“When I first started coaching with Natalie I was going through a huge transition in mine, and my families life, selling everything and moving onto a boat. Because we wanted to obtain a location independent lifestyle, it was only natural that I’d be attracted to the Suitcase Entrepreneur website, inhale the BYOB ebook and even pre ordered the audio version of the book.” Read more. Jessica Oman, writeahead.ca
“My husband and I have been trying for some years to create a successful internet business, without having found the necessary marketing strategies to do so. Natalie has assisted us to gain a far better understanding of what we have been missing and what we need to do. We now feel we have good strategies to follow and are looking to develop a successful business over the next couple of years. Natalie has helped us launch a new website, as well as assisted us to refine our niche, provide great advice for revamping our nutrition guide and has been pivotal in getting our first guest post opportunity. We are appreciative of her providing a definite set of steps for us to implement to develop an online business that will be of considerable value for the foreseeable future.” Nancy and Jonathan Rishworth, Keep Fit Forever
“Business coaching with Natalie Sisson is a great experience ~ she quickly lasers in to the areas where you’re stuck and gently but firmly nudges you out of that place and into action. She is generous, insightful and a great spark toward action that makes a difference in getting you moving forward. Her advice is sound and grounded in real life experience. I recommend her highly and I’m so grateful for our time together .” Cynthia McGrath, Associate Professor at OSF Healthcare
“It was so great to have you to brainstorm ideas with and someone who understood the world market I am in. Your words still ring in my head when I am trying new things. I loved your saying “Just get over it Gemma” The best thing is that Natalie focuses your hard work into the right areas so you do not waste your energy on a useless pathway. She guides you in the right direction tells you straight up if you are on track. I like this ‘up front’, ‘this is how it is’, ‘get it right and go get it!’ style of coaching. Natalie Sisson is one hell of a business woman and an admirable person, and one of my heroines who’s helped me build in systems to my business to manage my client overload, as well as the key tools to run my business more smoothly.” Gemma Green Close, Passion For Italy Travel