Well I had to hook you into this post somehow! But this seriously is pretty cool for the 1st of March.
For those of you who left a comment on the recent post How To Plan, Build, And Launch Your Own Website In 4 Days by Seth Leonard, we put together a kick-ass video to include all your website reviews.
In fact even if you’re new here, you will definitely pick up some great tips on how to create a website that works wonders for you and some easy steps you can take right now to make your site look much better!
As promised we reviewed these 3 winners sites (well Seth did):
He has given you step by step feedback on what you can do to turn your website into something you’re not only proud of, but attracts and converts your visitors into real leads and customers!
Bonus Website Reviews
In addition, I couldn’t help but provide at least one piece of advice (sometimes several) to the other lovely folks who left a comment asking to be reviewed. These are:
What’s Included In The Website Reviews
I introduce the whole topic and do my quick, fly by the seat of my pants reviews of the sites, followed by Seth’s more indepth analysis of the 3 main winners.
Specifically we pull out these insights to ensure you get the most out of it:
– why promoting key content shouldn’t overwhelm the rest of your site
– how to make sure your visitors focus on the one thing you want them to do
– why readability is so important for your site
– where to put key information on your offer page
– how to keep visitors on your site
– what popular method of displaying homepage content doesn’t perform as well as you think
– how to display different sidebar content on your homepage
– why your primary call to action should be visible on every page
– where your email signup form should be located
– how to use the proper terms when driving visitors to key pages
– how consistency in your branding affects your visitors
– what the most overlooked section of most websites is, and why it’s a mistake to ignore it
– why you should utilize more calls to action
– how to make sure potential clients are excited about starting their work with you
Watch The Video Now
We hope you enjoyed this and found it useful. If so show some love in the comments section and share it on social media.
If you haven’t already I highly recommend you sign up for Seth’s free, step by step course on how you can plan, launch and build your website in 4 days here or below
Natalie Sisson is the founder of this blog and enjoys using Camtasia to show Seth up in video editing…. and riding 4,000 miles across from Africa while her business runs (mainly) without her.