Writing and self-publishing a book can feel BIG and OVERWHELMING can’t it. That’s why 95% of people never get that idea out of their head and into a book.
But it doesn’t have to be.
There are over a million books on Amazon that people have written and published. Regular people just like you and me are behind those books.
You don’t have to be a great writer, you don’t have to be a super master expert on a subject, and you don’t have to have a fully fleshed out idea to get started.
The key is to have a system to break down the process in actionable steps – wherever it is that you’re starting.
Chandler Bolt is has the self-publishing process dialed in. He’s a five–time best–selling author and helps others plan and write books as well.
In today’s podcast episode, Chandler and I talk about everything from limiting beliefs to his three step writing process. We chat about success and failure, and accountability and doing more of what works.
Listen in to this episode to learn about:
- Chandler’s journey from c level English student and college dropout to best selling author and teaching it in a simple way no matter where you are at, no matter where you come from
- What drove him to create Self-Publishing School, the #1 online resource for writing your first book
- The 2 forms of accountability which played a huge part in his success
- His 3 step writing process
- The 2 rules inside Self-Publishing School
- A great tip that will get you twice the mileage out of one writing session. (He did 1500 words in an hour the first time he did this.)
- How to use social media effectively to help you write or launch a book
Is it time for you to finally write your damn book? http://suitcaseentrepreneur.com/295
Key Resources I mention or add value to this podcast:
- Self-Publishing School
- Book Launch: How to Write, Market & Publish Your First Bestseller in Three Months or Less AND Use it to Start and Grow a Six Figure Business
- Get Chandler’s 6th book “Published.” for free!
- Ryan Levesque’s Ask
Come join me to Write your damn book in 3 months or less (and come behind the scenes of me writing mine)!
If you’ve been waiting for a chance to get started, then this is it. I’m going to give you a real, raw, uncensored glimpse into the craziness that goes on behind the scenes of any book writing project, plus the accountability and support to write your own damn book!
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.